View Single Post
davidanswers
davidanswers has no updates.

5 yr Member
Default Aug 03, 2019 at 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsewhere View Post
Hey! Firstly, well done for pulling yourself out of the rut and being consistent with your exercise.. It definitely helps. From an outsider's view, I wouldn't say you're in need of urgent medical help, but it can never hurt to talk to a professional. Just make it clear that you don't want medication.
From my own experience, I wish I'd seen a psychologist sooner. I also had complicated family problems and it was impossible to talk to anyone in my family about it, no matter how hard I tried. I bottled it up for years and it wasn't until I actually sorted out my life, moved abroad, got my own apartment and was feeling happy and healthy that I actually had a mental breakdown. You never know when these things might catch up with you. So my advice would be to do something sooner rather than later.
But in the end, you know yourself better than anyone else. Good luck and if you'd like to talk further, drop me a message!
I appreciate your answer. I agree with you that everyone may need help in a point in time in their life, life is complicated and hard now. I think the issue is that someone is not able to resolve the problem the person is facing, this is when they will face hard mental situation, as there is no way out of the problem. I am not an expert but I can think a bit!, for my problem as I stated in my previous post, that it can not be solved by talking, the people who wronged me need to answer for what the done, it is that simple (it is not revenge but fighting for my rights), talking to anyone about it or to them, will not change anything, they will still do what the did over and over again, this is human nature, it can not be changed. Now, why do we have penalties or fines for breaking the driving rules, for example, it could be that a letter of warning could be sent and then the driver will not do it again, but that would not work, therefore, a fine is sent for the driver who broke the road rule and pays for it, and guess, what? the driver will still pay other fines for the same reason!
Thanks again for taking the time to answer. I appreciate it.
davidanswers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky