View Single Post
luvyrself
Poohbah

Member Since Dec 2015
136 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 05, 2019 at 01:14 PM

You have explained to us in other threads that you are dealing with a number of issues. I think its important to prioritize your goals and to some degree tackle them one step at a time.Yes, for the sake of your health you can build healthy eating and exercise into your daily routine (your wife would have to join you on the eating plan most likely, but healthy eating is good for everyone).I have found that for me aerobic exercise (not a moderate stroll tho any excercise is good)is necessary for weight loss and it is mandatory for dealing with/preventing depression. Healthy eating doesn’t mean you have to get a diet booklet and follow particular recipes. Just cut way down on carbs and eat tons of veggies,fruits, skinned poultry and fish. Avoid red meat or trim,drain the fat off it. Try to fill half your plate w vegetables. There are very low cal treats available,like 40 calorie fudge popsicles. Start reading labels—look at the calorie counts on boxes. If you are a novice w nutrition, look at the weight watchers program. They are calling overweight the new smoking so your on the right track, and you DONT want to get or aggravate diabetes,not to mention all the other weight related problems.
Try to break things down , prioritize, and set achievable goals in steps so you dont feel overwhelmed and feel like giving up. Reward your self for reaching goals, something you and your wife enjoy for sticking to your exercise routine or losing a few pounds or whatever.
Your resolve to change is the most important thing as other posters have said. We’re with you!!!!Hugs.

wellbutrin 75 mg, cut in half or higher dose as needed
Regular aerobic exercise
SKILLSET/KNOWLEDGE BASE:
Family Medical Advocate
Masters in Library Science
Multiple Subject Teaching Credential-15 yrs in public schools
luvyrself is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
KD1980