View Single Post
davidanswers

Member Since Aug 2018
Default Aug 06, 2019 at 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCheeky View Post
it seems liek you've been through A LOT, @davidanswers! I AM DEEPLY SORRY TO HEAR THAT! PLEASE NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! I wouldn't say you need URGENT help since from what you wrote it seems like you're handling ALL of this pretty well, but I'd say that getting professional help CERTAINLY doesn't hurt. Unfortunately we can't "force" other people who have done us wrong to pay their debts. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen. You CAN wort through your experience though and gain a better awareness and understanding of what happened so please DO oncsider it if you can. I'm REALLY HAPPY that you're taking ALL of the necessary steps to take care of yourself! That's the way to go! Please be kind to yourself and allow yourself to make mistakes from time to time. It's not the end of the World when that happens. Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @davidanswers, and ALL of your Loved Ones! PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING! YOU ARE AWESOME, YOU ARE IMPORTANT, YOU MATTER AND YOU'RE WORTH IT! THAT'S A PROMISE! PLEASE REMEMBER THAT AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN! PLEASE KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING!
Hi, thank you for your positive response. I am doing very good. I think people may need help when they are faced with a problem and there is no solution to it, that can be hard for a person to accept, example when a loved one passes, this can be healed with time as it is the nature of life, but when is hurt by other person (maybe an attack) and can not be found or charged, then the affected person will be hurt and as there is no action to take against the person who did that walks free. This is my analysis only, I am not sure if this is the case or not. But for my situation, I managed to find a way to amend certain aspects but not all, there are things that can not be fixed but I will be happy with what I achieved, after I finish with this, I may consider talking to a professional, just for rest of mind.
Again, thanks for you positive response.
davidanswers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky