amandalouise has no updates.

15 yr Member
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 09, 2019 at 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnester View Post
Yes, I understand all that. What I am confused about is why she has not diagnosed me with schizophrenia. She keeps telling me I have DID. Why if it were DID alters do the voices sound like robots. That's not even a human. I have never heard of DID person hearing robotic voices. I have heard of schizophrenics saying there voices sound like robots.
Im sorry only the one that diagnosed you can tell you how and why they diagnosed you as something.

hearing robot voices is not a schizophrenia thing. lol someone is pulling your leg/ fooling with you.

anyone can hear a robot voice in their heads. it does not matter what mental disorder someone has, or what physical health problem a person has...anyone can hear robot voices in their heads.

my suggestion is to stop trying to compare your problems with others. for as many people there are in the world there are different ways to have robot voices. just go according to your own treatment providers and following your own treatment plans that your treatment providers are trying to do with you.
amandalouise is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote