View Single Post
Anonymous43089
Anonymous43089 has no updates. Edit

Default Aug 11, 2019 at 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jimi- View Post
What I like the most about the psychopaths I've met is that not only will they tell me whatever they want to say, without sugarcoating it, if they find it unnecessary, they provide a different perspective. A new perspective is often something we need. If everyone else gives the same answers, sometimes we need something fresh. And usually they don't get angry if I disagree with them, it's more like a game than something they take uber seriously. Normals can tense up quite fast.
Right, that's another thing I've been meaning to look further into. A remark I hear fairly often is that I "think differently" or that I give unusual answers. I've heard the same about psychopaths in general, and I've been wondering what exactly people mean by that. Maybe our lack of emotion allows us to consider things that wouldn't even cross the minds of normal people?

And what the hell are normal people thinking that they can't see something so blatantly obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dag4170 View Post
The twisted things I have compulsions are very unpleasant.
I'll show you yours if you show me mine.

Wait, that didn't come out right.

Or did it?

Quote:
Its true that psychopaths have some advantages. Not feeling guilt is a plus. It would be great to learn how to direct what gives psychopaths compulsions. They could do so much.
Psychopaths have a lot of advantages; you just need to know how and when to use them.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster