View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 13, 2019 at 12:28 PM

Did anything in particular happen these past few months, @Phil Griffin? Perhaps you're just experiencing burnout! I am DEEPLY SORRY for what you're going through! How are your other emotions going? Do you have problem showing them or not? If this concerns you I'd suggest to see a doctor. I would say that not feeling furious is not necessarely a bad thing but perhaps there's something else that's bothering you that's worth exploring. What do you think? Either way, whatever you decide to you, we'll be here for you to listen to you and to support you. THAT'S A PROMISE! Please feel free to PM me ANYTIME when you need it, and also WELCOME to this WONDERFUL Forum! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Either way, we're here. I'm sure PLENTY of people will gladly help you and like I've said you can always contact me as well. Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH You, @Phil Griffin, and ALL Of Your Loved Ones! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks