View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 13, 2019 at 11:03 PM

Who does?

Sigh.

I have a friend who I thought was a straight shooter like me, and a lot of the time he is. He complains other people are too complex and don't say things outright.

But now I'm waiting for him to contact me after a sort of misunderstanding. I so wonder if he will just say it is fine, or if we're not friends anymore...

We only go back a few years and he knows I'm not good with birthdays and numbers. Still, AFTER his birthday he complains not many came. I didn't. I wish he had said like "Hey, wanna come to my birthday party?" I mean after fact he's sad about it but I feel he didn't give people a real option. (Like if you really cared, you would overcome your issues with time and numbers... I feel he almost said that.)

I also feel that if I say the slightest thing negative about him, he takes it like everything is negative. It can even be a neutral thing that is good in one context and bad in one.

He also claimed to me (I'm a friend) that he has NO friends.

I don't need perfection from anyone, but it confuses me that he wants straight answers from others while he doesn't feel it is overly complex to act the way he does...

There was something from the start like "If you don't contact me often enough we're not real friends". Maybe I should have run off then.

But part from all this he's a nice and cool person as well that thinks differently than most (ethically), I would miss that in my life.

I wish he was a dog and that I could train him out of those bad habits... because they really makes me on edge.

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky