Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2019 at 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolmsadness View Post
She lied to me for two years and cheated on me , had cyber sex with people I asked her repeatedly to tell me the truth.
What hurt the most was being ignored.Trying to work the problem out only to be stared at like a fool who didn't know what he was saying or somebody who wasn't good enough for her time.
I knew it wasn't my fault and I accepted it wasn't my fault. I said it out loud to her she didn't deny it I said it wasn't my fault.
This is very powerful and if you are into mantras, write this down and say it to yourself in the morning until you are 100% convinced its your truth.
Quote:
The reason from her was that she wasn't happy. Everyone knows after 17 years of marriage you don't just wake up and say you're not happy.
agreed. I have been married 23 years and we wake up happy or at least pleasant.

Quote:
But enough of that I'd like to move on I'm trying to meet new people and I was just wondering because we live in a small town and I'm here taking care of both of my parents my dad has Alzheimer's. My mom has severe neuropathy in your feet you can hardly walk. And I'd like to meet a girl my new friend does anyone have any suggestions for someone who is ready to have a serious relationship with somebody will want to be a part of my family? it's been so long I don't know where to start and I was wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction
many people talk about online dating and I know nothing about that but some people talk about meetup. I believe that connects you to people in your area that have similar hobbies and likes and you meetup with them? I hope someone else chimes in on this one.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Malcolmsadness, MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky