View Single Post
divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 14, 2019 at 04:05 AM

Well, it would take way more than your real or made up story about something to change who I am or what I believe. Perhaps I am a bad example lol

Sure people can encourage and inspire each other and like I said help each other be better in a “mutually beneficial way” but deceit and manipulation have nothing to do with it especially if people are to be “cognizant” of how they could effect each other, which excludes a possibility of manipulation (when person then isn’t aware of what’s happening) .

I am glad you were able to help misogynists to see their wrong ways. Them hopefully becoming better people was possibly inspired by you challenging their beliefs. Yet them altering their beliefs still had to be their will to do so. There are as many misogynists or other hateful people out there who can not care less about your stories and nothing will change their ways. Because they have no interest in changing.

As about relationships and dating, why would someone waste their time trying to manipulate a nasty person to get better when there are ton of ready made decent people out there. Life is too short for that kind of nonsense. But people usually live and learn. Eventually most people figure out what kind of person they want to be with and go for it rather than trying to change people. Some unfortunately never learn.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lizardlady