View Single Post
-jimi-
Jimi the rat

Member Since Dec 2008
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 15, 2019 at 01:52 AM

I had a narcissist doctor long time ago. It was like some weird battle between us. Then I realized to get something I wanted, I need to play her. I didn't like it because it would put me in a pretend position where I was sort of way down the ladder. It felt icky. But I needed what I wanted so I decided to really overdo it, I don't remember why I did. But I was so surprised, not that I got my way because I counted on that, sucking up to her and telling her things she wanted to hear, but that she didn't understand how fake I was. Anyone else would have seen how much I overdid it. Yes, so easily fooled.

I have some minor narcissistic tendencies but not at all like that, so I try to be aware of nice people. But it is still sooooo nice to hear nice things about me in the areas I find important! (Yum!)

About playing Sims, I would have been the worst psychopath candidate and so obviously not a psychopath, LOL. I only liked to create my character and build my home. I just liked to make it great. I though a lot about how it would be to really live there. Once I had built my house, I got tired of the game.