5 yr Member
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 15, 2019 at 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCrafter View Post
@sarahsweets

Bless your heart, honey; that is a lot to manage. I hear you on your sadness for what you caused your loved ones. I struggle with that also.

It sounds to me that you are carefully pacing yourself, working on those problems to better your life. In its turn, that ripples out to embrace your family and loved ones.

Making amends is POWERFUL in healing all connected in that relationship, when allowed to. Plus, you model how important keeping your side of the street clean is in a person's life and growth.

Your family therapist should be able to diagnose CPTSD. Have yawl talked about what all contributes to your being in therapy? I don't need you to answer that question, if you prefer not to. I will respect your decision. It is simply a question that occurred to me reading your post. xoxox
@HappyCrafter:
Our therapist was someone we started seeing when my daughter turned our life upside down and ran away. She also sees my son and other daughter. She has offered to see me but I had 16 years of therapy and wonder if its even worth it at this point.

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter, jtaylor81194

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter