Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 16, 2019 at 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst_Stargazer View Post
I'm really glad I came across this thread today. I often do this..... and I hate the fact that I do. My ex boyfriend boyfriend abused me for six years and often times I still blame myself for what he did to me. I haven't fully let go to what he did to me. When I see that he's happy, it makes me feel as if something must be wrong with me. The things he has said to me is still trapped inside of my mind, sort of like repeating over and over, like a broken record. I'm healing, I just haven't fully let go of it. So I can relate to how he's feeling. Just talk to him and remind him that you deeply care for him and support him as much as you can. It can be emotionally draining for you, I know it can be. So on days where you feel emotionally exhausted, take some time to yourself and do something you enjoy doing. It will help you two out in the long run. Being abused pretty much all of my life, I understand and get it. It's hard for us to move on sometimes, even when we want too. Sometimes we can't seem to let go of it because we constantly keep blaming ourselves for the abuse we've endured. I wish you both the best of luck!!
That is great advice! I been abuse by my family my whole life!
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
KD1980