seesaw grieving

8 yr Member
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 18, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tevelygo View Post
Did the narcolepsy start after you started working harder?

Just because whenever I try to work full time I get too bad symptoms (EXTREME) and so I think it would really jeopardise my health severely if I kept pushing that

I had to give it up once already last year because of that and I'm having to again

I so ****ing hate to wait wait wait like forever (already long years) but my other option is kill myself or maim myself permanently (with permanent physical problems) if trying too hard ???
@tevelygo sorry for the delayed response.

I recall symptoms going back into my teen years. It has gotten progressively worse in my 30s (I'm 39 now). And yes, more work or more activity can definitely make it worse.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote