View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 24, 2019 at 08:10 AM

You're NOT faulty at all, @Thirty shades! You're perfectly fine and beautiful just the way you are! No point in changing to please other people in my opinion. Please be kind to yourself. I'm DEEPLY SORRY other people aren't being kind to you. Take things one step at the time. You are important and you matter. You're kind, wise, sweet and WONDERFUL! You know that's ABSOLUTELY true! Please keep fighting. Remember to take some breaks as well. You've got this, my dear, sweet friend. You're wise and wonderful and you KNOW IT! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME. My Inbox is ALWAYS open for you and anyone else. I'm sure plenty of others will gladly help as well! Please ALWAYS be kind to yourself because it's important to Love ourselves FIRST before we're able to take care of other people as well! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Thirty shades, your Family, your Friends and ALL Of Your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking as much as you possibly can like you're already wonderfully doing all and entirely by yourself! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Thirty shades