Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 27, 2019 at 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfrog View Post
It's not the same thing, @~Christina, but I do occasionally get tendonitis in my fingers and hands and it hurts like the dickens.

It generally lasts from several days to weeks depending on how much I keep aggravating it.

Have you figured out why you hurt more after your trips to Florida?

Stress? ... Even good stress (like a nice vacation) can make you hurt worse.

And I know cold is an issue for those with chronic pain, but I find excessive heat kinda messes with me too.

Here's to good healing on that wrist, and gentle hugs for all them other aches and pains.

Thanks , it helps to know it could be a few more days or weeks , least I feel like there is a end to it all

Trips to and from Florida are always a problem 14 hour drive each way, strange beds, me on the go trying to squeeze in as much time with the kids as possible.

I am always stressed before the trip and while there. My Bipolar also always takes a beating as I can not maintain any sort of routine like I have here at home.

We got lucky the first 5 days it mostly rained so it wasn’t typical Florida hot humid hell. But then the rain stopped and I seriously can’t handle heat , I grew up there , didn’t leave til age 34, I was always over heating in the summer which in Florida last 9 months.

I hope your feeling okay

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006