View Single Post
AllAloneButFine

Member Since Aug 2019
Heart Aug 27, 2019 at 04:33 PM

Hello all, hope you are having a safe and peaceful day! I just want to say something that we all need to be aware of. In the hospital here, to keep your stay as quiet as possible from others, they actually call the mental health floor by the letter of the floor below. I think that was nice. BUT. I was taken by 2 cops and a lady cop followed, because of a huge misunderstanding by the helpline I didn't even know was a helpline. Now it is nightmare upon nightmare. The driving cop seems to be the son of a lady I used to work with, awesome lady. Her brother and family live 2 doors from me. It looks like son told mom about my pickup order, she may have told brother, now the viscious, nasty neighbor seems to know, which means the man nearby who goes to the hosp occasionally himself also will know. He gossips for a living. When I went on the porch yesterday he and another neighbor stood in the yard laughing. I don't know what to do. I think I will talk to the police chief as OMH suggested. Please everyone, be aware that confidentiality is often ignored. Tell whomever takes you somewhere that they should remember you are human and please don't spread your business about. Cops may not care, though.
AllAloneButFine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous32451, Anonymous42119, Lilly2, mwaxy, sadveiledbride, SlumberKitty, still_crazy, unaluna, WastingAsparagus

Thanks for this!
still_crazy