View Single Post
Anonymous35014

Default Aug 29, 2019 at 07:37 AM

I like the idea of keeping all the bipolar stuff in one place -- a centralized hub.

While the Psychiatric Medications forum can be useful for many things, many members with bipolar disorder tend to make their own medication/treatment threads in the bipolar forum because they are seeking answers from people with bipolar, and they know that they are more likely to get an answer from someone with bipolar in the bipolar forum than they are from bipolar people in the Psychiatric Medications forum. I'm not saying that the Psychiatric Medications forum isn't useful, but I think a "Bipolar Treatments" subforum would help keep the bipolar forum organized ssince I can imagine people will continue to make medication related threads in the bipolar forum regardless. I know I haven't been around for a terribly long time, but in my 3+ years here, I have seen medication threads in the bipolar forum on a near daily basis. Thus, I don't think these threads will stop being made in the bipolar forum. So I think we might as well just create a place for them, especially since people will be able to search for things easier.

Just my 2 cents.

Edit: Plus, people can talk about ECT, TMS, etc. in the Bipolar Treatments forum.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, fern46, Wild Coyote