Legendary
Community Liaison

Wild Coyote has no updates.

5 yr Member
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Aug 29, 2019 at 08:22 AM

I strongly support this proposal. Too many times, members start threads with med inquiries made to other members of the Bipolar form, only to find their inquiry moved into the Medications forum, where activity on the thread is, at best, minimal. Keeping the inquiries within the Bipolar forum would maximize both information and support.

I've been a member of NeuroTalk, the sister site to PC, for more than 15 years. We'd had a subforum like the one being proposed here in the "Neuropathy" forum* there. This was incredibly successful and became one of the very best places to look up treatments and treatment -related information on the net. That treatment subforum was extremely popular on an international level. I believe we can have a very successful treatments subforum here in the Bipolar forum, as well.

I am grateful to fern46 and to everyone contributing to and supporting this proposal.

*I would like to acknowledge the wonderful moderator who organized the very successful NeoroTalk's Neuropathy forum and subforums. She is an amazing team leader and the #1 contributor to the forum efforts, the most determined and extremely compassionate MrsD.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, fern46