View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

randomer123 has no updates.

5 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default Aug 29, 2019 at 12:55 PM

From what I can tell, most people have the same fetish all of the time, usually starting in their teens. And I do have one that started in my early teens and still have now (its a situation not an object), but there's other ones that come and go. Sometimes they are linked to the "obsessions" I have, sometimes they aren't. Sometimes they are linked to the main ongoing fetish, sometimes they aren't.

These are more short lived and then go away and then another one starts , but not always straight afterwards. They can last anywhere between two months to two years (roughly). The current one is my current obsession (an object). I started a new obsession about two weeks ago, and after a few days I started to get aroused at the thought of having one.

This object goes very well with the main ongoing fetish too so it's extra exciting. I fantasise about this a lot (both the object and situation together). I really want to buy the object and probably "act out" this fetish, but I don't know. This one doesn't involve anyone else.

This just doesn't seem normal.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks