View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

randomer123 has no updates.

5 yr Member
4 hugs
given
Default Aug 31, 2019 at 02:39 AM

They are all harmless, but usually things I can't buy because they are too expensive or whatever. The fetishes themselves don't really bother me much, it's more the fact that they come and go. It seems weird compared to what I've read about other people.

There's something I've recently been thinking about this. I've usually been nervous about buying these obsession objects. Now I realise the ones I've been nervous about have also been fetishes. And I'm wondering if that's whats causing the nervousness.

Maybe it's not even nervousness, maybe its more arousal and I feel ashamed of that happening in public. I wouldn't do anything inappropriate in public, but it feels wrong to be aroused. I'm female so it's easy enough to hide (nothing visible like I assume might happen to man), but it still feels wrong. I even feel a bit uncomfortable writing about this here.

But maybe this is the real cause of the nervousness. Though I still don't know what causes these obsessions, or makes some of them fetishes. I feel like I'm desperately grasping at straws, trying to find a way to fix it, and maybe what I really need to do is just accept it.

Last edited by randomer123; Aug 31, 2019 at 03:04 AM..
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks