View Single Post
BrittyBird

Member Since May 2019
2 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2019 at 05:35 AM

There are so many things that trigger me but one thing that really triggers me (perhaps I'm not using the word right?) is people who run away from a problem they've caused. For example,a former friend of mine and I got into a heated debate in which he was being a hypocrite. Basically he was saying mental health for a certain population would never get better but I am currently going through it and noticing changes within my community. But he said he was 100% certain and wouldn't give any backup reasons why. I started getting emotional and tearing up,he started laughing,he started getting more quiet and realized what he said. And instead of trying to deal with it,he hung up the call halfway through me talking about how he was being a hypocrite by saying

You're going to have a losing argument about x because you're not x
But then I give my opinion about y and he says no that's never happening I know 100% but he's not y,you know. I don't want to get into too specific of details because it's been months now.

TL;DR What triggers me is when people know they may have said something wrong,caused someone to cry,and run away instead of trying to work things out.
BrittyBird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote