View Single Post
SalingerEsme
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jul 2017
4,957 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 01, 2019 at 06:15 AM

Do you have narcolepsy or depression on top of chronic fatigue? I am so sorry you struggle with Chronic Fatigue. My good friend is an Internal medicine doctor, and she really thinks some kind of childhood strep or Epstein - Barr pulls the trigger on CFS. I’m interested that Vyvanse makes a real difference. Do you take 50 mg once a day? It clearly still isn’t good enough for your quality of life. If you try Provigil, I would love to hear how you feel. Do you drink coffee with Vyvanse? Do you add pedialyte or Gatorade?

QUOTE=Desoxyn;6604575]I'm on Vyvanse right now though so I could be thinking this the wrong way. What I want is creativity. Vyvanse can kill that in exchange for focus. I'm not in school right now so I don't really need to focus. Yknow what I mean?

But Vyvanse helps with my chronic fatigue syndrome and hypersomnia. I still sleep 12 hours a night with Vyvanse. Without, I never get out of bed (Only to eat, use washroom). Don't even have the energy to shower, brush my teeth, etc.

I believe having creativity will allow me to find my own way in life.

My focus could be better because I'm mentally stable and more awake about reality. Should I tell my doctor this? Should I ask for modafinil instead? Does modafinil work as good as Vyvanse?

I don't want to lower the Vyvanse from 50mg because it's better for wakefulness.[/QUOTE]