View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 04, 2019 at 12:28 PM

Yes, Loving Her... that's all you can do, @Eabtrees. Keep Loving Her. I am SO SORRY for what you're BOTH going through! Please be kind to yourself and to her as well like you already are. It is not your fault. I'm sure you know that already. Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH You and Your Mother, @Eabtrees. Keep fighting and keep rocking as much as you possibly can like you're already wonderfully doing entirely on your own. Be near your Mother if you can Try to support her as much as you possibly can. I am SO, SO SORRY for what you're BOTH going through and for what you've BOTH been through in the past. I am REALLY, TRULY SORRY! The past is the past... focus on the future and make her spend the days she has left in Peace! Please be kind to yourself and to Her as well if you can. Feel free to PM me ANYTIME YOU WANT when you need advice and support or even simply someone to talk to! I am SURE plenty of others will also GLADLY and WONDERFULLY help you out as well! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH You and Her, Eabtrees. Keep fighting and keep rocking as much as you possibly can together with her like you're already WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote