Legendary
Community Liaison

Wild Coyote has no updates.

5 yr Member
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 08, 2019 at 03:47 PM

Hi yogamarley! Thanks for sharing your story here in the Mirapex thread!
I find your story very interesting and encouraging!

It would be helpful if you'd consider making a thread on ketamine? Each thread contains the information regarding the experiences of each treatment choice/modality
This is the thread for Mirapex. So it's great you have shared your amazing story here!

If you'd researched dopamine agonists and found Mirapex, how did you convince a doctor to prescribe it? One of the obstacles to people gaining access to Mirapex is the fact that doctors cannot be convinced to prescribe it for their patients.

I have not considered combining Mirapex with ketamine. I can imagine it's quite a cocktail! I am wondering if something as simple as a higher dose of Mirapex might serve to stimulate as much dopamine as when the two are combined?

Do you have links to any of the resources you had read when researching Mirapex? It's fine if you don't. Yet another obstacle to obtaining much needed treatment, patients have some difficulty gathering information they can give to their provider(s). Some providers are not highly motivated to educate themselves.

I am thrilled you have shared your story here for all to read!

By the way, welcome to the PC Bipolar forum!
So glad you are participating with us!

I hope to see you around!

Hugs from:
yogamarley