Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Sep 08, 2019 at 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomer123 View Post
Well I did go to look for the obsession object the other day and there was no nervousness. I didn't get one because they were too expensive, but I had no problems going into shops and looking. So that nervousness is gone now, or at least under control.

What's confusing me most is how the fetishes change so much. Instead of just having one (or more) start in my teens and then always having them. That seems to be how other people are. I suppose it doesn't really matter. Just wondering why I seem to be so different.
Yes... I can see how this would be confusing for you. And I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that. What I do know is that I've had my own mixture of problems. Each one of them individually, it turns out, isn't at all unique. But how they got all twisted up together is the thing that confuses me. I guess each one of us who has these sorts of issues gets them in our own unique way. And perhaps there really is no explanation for it. It's just the way it is. Anyway... I'm glad you were able to go & at least look at your obsession object without nervousness. That's a step in the right direction.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
randomer123