Thread: Motivation
View Single Post
Anonymous41250

Default Sep 09, 2019 at 05:41 PM

Hey, nice stage and thank you for sharing. My study habits are not the best. I am currently enrolled in a creative writing course. This course is difficult for me because I am more of a performing artist. This is a free to join class and the class requires reading and writing. We are encouraged to do our writing in the AM hours of the day, but I am more productive writing in PM and reading in AM. To be fair to the instructors and classmates, I am going to make my best effort to do it their way. But so far, my way works better for me. I am half way through the week and have finished my homework and study. <y

Is there a suggested number of hours of preperation the program requires? Like, for instance, if you were a runner or hurdle jumper, would you attempt to hurdle without practice? You might fall on your face if you did, but if you want to get to the other side, I suggest you practice in a way that works for you.

Can you exchange contact info with a classmate to have someone to check-in with?
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote