View Single Post
bdgirl9918

Member Since Mar 2019
21 hugs
given
Default Sep 10, 2019 at 10:37 PM

Thank you so much for your advice! I’m so sorry that happened to you. I will try to figure out a way to record her if I can. I’m not sure how since, as I said before, she spies on my phone and she also has smashed phones to bits and pieces before out of rage. I am a competitive dancer so I spend a lot more time at dance and I have started to increase my time to almost every day of the week so I can avoid going home. I also am currently in a musical which I have rehearsal for quite often, and I have a lot of homework nowadays that keeps me occupied and mostly out of her way. However though, she does barge in sometimes and follow me to yell at me, or she forces me to come to her or my punishment will be worse. Since I am a lot more busy now, she doesn’t have as much time to yell at me anymore since I usually go straight to bed when I come home. I think I’m safe... for now. I will just have to figure something out when my schedule starts to lighten up a bit and I have to be at home more often.
bdgirl9918 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mendingmysoul