Sometimes psychotic Typo queen !

10 yr Member
22.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 11, 2019 at 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findingreason View Post
I met the ward pdoc today. It went okay. He wants me to stay here a couple more weeks. I have not heard voices in over a day. I feel clear headed. But we know if I take things too quickly, I will fall backwards again. The pdoc is writing a form to Kela for functional therapy; helping me with daily tasks so I get back on my feet. So all in all I may be in here for over a month. I am also not talking to my mom for the last 2+ weeks and its helping me to see things clearly cause her denial of problems isn’t infiltrating my head as much. I feel like I am beginning to realize how troublesome the relationship with my parents is. I have no parental figures in my life unfortunately. That I feel I can truly look up to. It hurts.
I’m glad you’re feeling clear headed but that can shift in the beginning of recovery pretty easily so I think it’s smart to stay until you’re fully stable even though it kinda sucks as I’m sure you’d rather be out living life....but soon enough you will be. Sorry your mom is making stuff worse.

Hugs from:
Findingreason

Thanks for this!
Findingreason