View Single Post
BlueMerleGirl

Member Since Oct 2016
7 hugs
given
Default Sep 11, 2019 at 01:45 PM

Thank you so much for all your advice and support everyone. My husband has adhd, mild bipolar 2, and anxiety. He sees a psychiatrist that he likes who does some psychotherapy but he doesn’t see a therapist. I used to see a therapist but haven’t found a new one since moving. I do see a psychiatrist who does minimal psychotherapy and I have chronic depression and anxiety.

I know everyone says don’t have a kid and you’re probably right, but i have known fertility issues. I’m about to turn 34, and I know I may have time, but feel like I may not be able to conceive if I wait longer because of all the issues I have. It feels like now or never to me. I can tell my daughter (3.5) can sense when we are stressed and she starts to act out more for sure, so I get it.

I am feeling a little better about things today. I would like to see an individual therapist as I also feel like I can’t really talk to anyone about our relationship issues. Anyone I feel comfortable with either wouldn’t understand or I feel like it’s an invasion of privacy for my husband.
BlueMerleGirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote