View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Sep 14, 2019 at 01:50 PM

Hello Noctua: I see this is your first post here on PC. So... welcome to Psych Central. The relationships & communication forum, here on PC, may also be of interest to you. Here's a link:

https://psychcentralforums.com/relat...communication/

You asked if it is possible that someone would accept a schizoid woman and be able to love her without wanting her to change. Honestly... I don't know the answer to that. My instinct suggests to me that certainly this is possible. But, of course, the challenge is to find that someone if you never have any significant social interaction. You didn't mention if you're receiving any type of mental health services. Perhaps, if you're not already doing so, seeing a mental health therapist would be a good step to take toward making it possible for you to find that certain someone?

Here are links to 3 articles, from Psych Central's archives, on the subject of finding one's soulmate:

Are You My Soul Mate? | Building Relationship Skills

How to Make a Soul Mate Relationship

8 Ways to Find Yourself Before Looking for Your Soulmate

I hope you find PC to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote