continuosly blue
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
55 hugs
given
Default Sep 15, 2019 at 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketboy View Post
This sounds so much like my situation, I got turned down or ignored for sex so many times over 3 to 4 years I quit asking. Every 3-6 months she will initiate, and I can't say no. She is pre-menopausal, but refuses any hormone replacement therapy. Plus there is NO affection or warmth. Today I am feeling especially awful, I told her so, all I got was "sorry, I hope you feel better". No talking to me, no touching, nothing. Today my suicidal thoughts are especially strong. I am starting to believe my thoughts that she wants me gone, however I may leave.
I can ID with you 100%. I’ll tell you one thing. My wife did have serious medical issues that negate her taking any hormone replacement therapy. Once that happens , well , that’s it. I get that. BUT , it’s my belief that you don’t NEED hormones to have feelings and be intimate. I believe that that’s a separate issue. There’s no reason, I believe , that even without a sexual drive a woman cannot “ take care “ of her man just to at least keep him happy and the marriage going !
Most women are robotic when it comes to sex anyway , I’m talking about how many times they “ fake “ orgasm or the whole thing altogether when they are not in the “ mood “.

*Disclaimer * Anything I have posted is strictly my own personal opinion or experience , and is in no way, shape, or form
meant to portray a professional assesment of any kind.
CB
continuosly blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote