Anonymous42019
Magnate

Member Since Sep 2019
3,106 hugs
given
Default Sep 18, 2019 at 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindropvampire View Post
Congratulations! That is so good that you will be able to practice pediatrics. I hope you have a great first day when you start

Thank you so much for your support of me.

I felt moved to do paediatrics because our town's young people would have the chance of having a doctor specially trained for all their medical needs. I look forward to becoming fully established and there may be an offer to become a medical partner if the senior practitioners deem me capable.

I may have to work some Saturday mornings because that time is set aside for patients who for reasons of work, cannot make a weekday appointment. I may also have to visit homes because some patients are housebound, but the surgery has two super medical guys who once were paramedics. We are lucky to have them, for both have their Masters permitting them to prescribe. That in itself cuts down considerable time having to consult with doctors and requesting prescriptions.

The Medical Practice has over 17,000 registered patients, and is currently still accepting more. The practice has weekday evenings on offer and between Friends and Family is highly rated at 96%. That is very good. Officially we are open 12 hours a day which is more than some medical practices. The medical centre has a high rating on Google.

During my working hours my daughter will be home schooling with our neighbour's children, so I won't have to worry about her.

Between now and 1st October we hope to take some days off for holiday.
Anonymous42019 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
happysobercrafter, Raindropvampire

Thanks for this!
happysobercrafter, Raindropvampire