Thread: Student Loans
View Single Post
continuosly blue
Veteran Member

Member Since Oct 2011
55 hugs
given
Default Sep 19, 2019 at 06:49 AM

This may not be the right place to say what I want to say but I’m going to say it anyhow. It’s about this whole student loan thing. First of all I would like to know if the schooling your in debt for has done you any good or not. At least 50% or more of high school graduates don’t belong in college. The whole system is a big ripoff. Government loans ? Most kids should just get into the labor force , at whatever job , for at least two years before deciding weather or not college is right for them. They need to mature a little and grow up some in the real world before making that decision. It’s all one big scam for the most part. It’s equivalent, on some level , to adults who get into serious credit card debt with astronomical interest rates that they’ll be paying off forever ! These politicians offer pie in the sky just to get votes. COLLEGE IS A RIPOFF ! The whole educational system in this country ( USA , God bless it though ) , sucks. America is being dumbed down big time. I feel sorry for today’s kids. But one thing I know is that they don’t like to get their hands dirty and they want everything for free. Well that’s not how the world works. I applaud the OP for trying to pay off
the debt. I just hope it was worth it.

*Disclaimer * Anything I have posted is strictly my own personal opinion or experience , and is in no way, shape, or form
meant to portray a professional assesment of any kind.
CB
continuosly blue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote