Raindropvampire
smiling musical soul

Raindropvampire tired of being tired

10 yr Member
1,837 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 02, 2019 at 02:00 AM

I would not quit until you have learned a few new coping techniques. IF you don't learn new ways to cope with stress you are setting yourself up for failure and that's not fair to you. There are things like meditation, self hypnosis, listening to music, going for a walk, lighting candles and dimming the lights etc...

On a side note my husband had great success with Chantix. Only thing that's ever worked for him BUT he didn't take it as long as he was supposed to. Then he wanted to "celebrate" two weeks cig free by smoking a cigarette. This has gone down in the history books as the worst decision he ever made His mother also used it to quit and within 5 days of starting it she never picked up another cigarette. Chantix did give them very vivid dreams and it's not good to take if you have certain MI so check with your doc if you want to go the Chantix way.

I quit by focusing on what I was gaining health wise. Here's the post I made about it: This helped me quit. Hoping it helps some of you too

Good luck to you

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, Twilight1227

Thanks for this!
Twilight1227