View Single Post
Plavins1

Member Since Jul 2017
Default Oct 03, 2019 at 02:50 AM

Thank you for your heartwarming welcome .Yes I am a member of 2 years, I probably wanted to post here back then, but something got in my way probably.

Checked on my father today, and he's drunk as ****. Did not even talk to him.

To answer some questions, no my mother does not give him any money. And sadly my dad does own part of the house, yes. its actually really difficult situation, my dads brother and his family live upstairs, we share the yard. but they live seperatly and dont involve themselves in all this.
I actually am quite amazed of his ability to obtain alcohol even without money and barely moving. The big problem is that there are several places in my suburb you can buy alcohol illegaly, i believe that he has a tab there. No point in calling police, because they know about them, everything is paid off and there are no problems. Cant really blame the police since they make such a laughable wage its ridiculous. I mean we have several police's here. We have traffic police, criminal investigation police, and something like local authority police that deals with drunks, small thefts, and so on. they make about 700euro a month! average low end apartament price is 300-400e a mouth to rent. Sometimes I make more just by welding cars.

Off topic, but this country is going down, our politics are corrupt beyond comprehension. its a different topic all together.

My mother takes care of my grandmother most of the time, I make sure that the house is warm and my chores are done. My dad is like a stick in the spokes to all of this.

Maybe this is sick, but yesterday i was working in the garage, and looked over of him sleeping, hoping to see him not breathing. Its that bad.

Only good things that came of him is that im interested in anything technical and very handy. And he gave me a great example of how not to be. I reraly drink, maybe one beer a week in the evening. Never went partying, or anything like that, never actually wanted to go, Im very introverted so anything to do in public is very exhausting for me.

I do smoke a little weed every other evening, because i cant fall asleep, i guess my nerves are a bit shot because of all these years of stress.

Funny how when my father is sober and the topic of cannabis comes up hes all like '' look at these drug addicts destroying their brains'' and what not. And im always in disbelief that someone who, when drunk threatens to kill me, my mom and my grandmother could say something like that. When i smoke i get all funny and sleepy.

Last edited by bluekoi; Oct 03, 2019 at 10:55 AM.. Reason: Profanity edit.
Plavins1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, Stella green

Thanks for this!
simplex