View Single Post
onlyitj

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Oct 07, 2019 at 11:33 AM

My wife has been recently diagnosed 3 months ago with Scitzoaffective disorder with Capgras symptoms; she was suffering from extreme paranoia when I found out, but its been going on since last 8-9 months behind my back with her friends in the neighborhood, in which she was thinking FBI or some people are trying to trap her.

1.5 months ago, I have moved to a different city with her and two small kids, so she slowly recovered from previous paranoia but now she is thinking that everyone in her family has been replaced with some imposters. She has been staring me & my 11 year old daughter and asking everyone if we are real or original people.

2 days ago, while talking to her, she strangely said, "I get these voice commands to kill you and kids sometimes", specially myself, since I am going to harm her or change her into some animal.

I am not able to sleep since, although she is under the professional care visiting the doctor every week to check on her medications; but her paranoia is not getting resolved, its just changing its forms. I have fear of my life and kids; I do love her, and wants to help her; but I don't want to do this with the cost of our lives; I am 36 years old, I will get mentally sick myself with this continuous crazy thoughts from her.

What should I do? what will the best interest for my 5 and 11 year old kids? How can I make sure, we are safe from her commands?
onlyitj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks