View Single Post
WastingAsparagus
Student of Life

WastingAsparagus is trying to enjoy life.

10 yr Member
2,909 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 07, 2019 at 06:21 PM

I have had trouble in this area as well. I haven't had a consistent relationship with a woman ever. I'm 26. I feel like people in my life expect me to have had a relationship by now, but when I test that out by asking people whether they think that or not, they usually don't care that I haven't had a relationship yet.

I have found that things tend to happen with women (dates, etc.) when you least expect it. One strategy that might help you is to just stop expecting so much of yourself. You don't need to go out of your way to make things happen (sex-wise) with a woman.

But you might want to try putting yourself out there more. What's the worst that could happen if you ask a woman for her phone number, or even for her Instagram or whatever? The worst thing that can possibly happen in that scenario will be that the woman says no. That's it.

Another word of advice: take it slow. I know you mentioned that you're a virgin, which is completely fine. But, if you meet someone that you get along with, take it easy, and don't rush into the sex thing. Talk first. Talk a lot. Then you can worry about the physical stuff.

Having asked girls out before, the best thing you can do is go into it with an open mind. That's the only thing you can do.