View Single Post
Kayeli
Newly Joined

Member Since Oct 2019
Trig Oct 08, 2019 at 04:16 PM

I have been married for 14 years to my current husband. Over the years he has succeeded in forbidding me to be part of my family's life. He throws fits until I finally give up on seeing them..that even includes my grown children. I call but..he throws another fit for days if i talk too much or too long..
He has pushed me..shoved me..and bruised my arms..though he says i just bruise easily. I want to leave..but i have a 3 year old..i have heath issues that keep me from working though i dont get any Gov. Benefits.
Now he has informed me that though i give him sex atleast 2 or 3 times a week..that he never been happy and he wants to bring another woman to our bed for me. First i am not bi curious...though for some it's fine but for me its morally wrong. Not only that but he has always been extremely jealous if i even spoke to another man. He is always pushing me for **** sex..i tried but it was extremely painful for me..and though fun for him..i felt nasty and in pain afterwords. He says he no longer wants anything to do with me because i wont even consider his idea. What can i do or say to make him understand that i just cannot do what he wants

Last edited by atisketatasket; Oct 08, 2019 at 09:12 PM.. Reason: added trigger
Kayeli is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, MrMoose, mrsselig