View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,908 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2019 at 06:06 PM

Lately I've been waking up and doing so many things that improve my life. Listening to podcasts, making routines, pushing myself, learning 50 different skills, socializing, exercising, etc..

I realize that I'm able to do anything that many people can't do.

I have problems with being addicted to things because there isn't enough dopamine in my brain. That's a gift! People like me stay doing the same things but if we learn to break habits, our brains adapt really ****ing quickly to the new habit because that's the new dopamine source! (Or too much dopamine.. idk..)..

Think about it.. This is physical and not just mental..

When I wake up in the morning, I'm tired as hell and want to sleep, but if I take Vyvanse, I wake up. But all I really need is one Dexedrine and when it wears off, I'm still awake. If I take no stimulant, I sleep for months.. Since I'm awake at the end of the day, I need Seroquel to go to sleep because my brain is set on being awake.. It's very interesting.

I took a cold shower today. Cold can increase norepinephrine in the brain by 2-3x. Maybe I don't even need a stimulant in the morning and I can just have a cold shower in the morning.

Same goes for eating.. We have such will power and if you've ever quit many many different psychoactive addictive chemicals, you know the will power that you have..

Have you ever been one of those people that just need one drug to function? Breaking a new habit is as easy as making a new habit! Everything is a drug! Our brains are a complicated psychedelic soup of drugs!

We are stronger mentally, physically and spiritually that we know.. We're some of the best people.. And the others look down on us.. But they are mediocre.. They aren't curious.. Some of the smartest people have the common sense that God gave a goose... But that's ok...
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi