happysobercrafter is AKA Landon Clary Eason

5 yr Member
9,930 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 08, 2019 at 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillib View Post
@HappyCrafter - Thank you for the link! You're right! I need to practice. The problem is, when I practice, I'm way too verbose. So, I need to practice and get feedback.

I get writer's block or maybe writer's anxiety so easily. I don't procrastinate, but I tend to throw every idea I can think of out there so that I don't forget it (or so that I don't dissociate and forget it), but then it becomes so much that I need to tighten, condense, omit, and reword. It takes a lot out of me to write an essay, but I really love to do it. I just don't have all the skills yet to do it faster. My energy also gets depleted easily.

I'll check out the website referral.
@lillib

I hear you; I have to write ideas down and when I sit down to write, it starts out jumbled and sometimes I leave it for a day or so and go back to it. That's part of the process and getting thoughts organized. And I write every day! I have to! It is wonderful for getting the toxic waste I inherited off of my chest and out of my head.

Another thing, babes, you are learning about your writing, your style and what works for you, in your uniqueness! Experiment and have fun!! xoxox

"Love you.
Take care of you.

Be true to you.

You are the only you,
you will ever know the best.

Reach for YOUR stars.

You can reach them better
than anyone else ever can."

Landon Clary Eason
Grateful Sobriety Fangirl Since 11-16-2007

Happy Sober Crafter
happysobercrafter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote