View Single Post
sarahsweets
Threadtastic Postaholic

Member Since Dec 2018
192 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2019 at 12:40 PM

Its really ridiculous and infuriating. All of a sudden its war on vaping. The tobacco lobby is alive and well and tobacco still is one of the USA top crops. It kills like 400,000 people a year. I am an alcoholic in recovery and in the past 7 years I have lost 7 people directly because of alcoholism- not drugs.
I would go so far as to say that alcohol is more dangerous than vaping regulated approved vape products. I used to smoke 2 packs a day. I am down to half a pack. This is because of vaping. I am stepping down my nicotine with the hopes of quitting smokes for good. I do not like the tobacco flavored juices because they remind me too much of cigarettes which I am trying to quit. So I buy a berry flavored one. NJ is trying to ban all flavored juices...and so are many states. No one is saying that inhaling anything into your lungs is safe. Its about harm reduction.

Black market pot — not vaping — appears to be behind lung disease outbreak | Jacob Sullum - Chicago Sun-Times
https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...3fe_story.html
Vaping lung illness may be linked to black market marijuana products - Business Insider

President of the no F's given society.
sarahsweets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42019, Anonymous42119, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Anonymous42019, WovenGalaxy