Thread: 89
View Single Post
Anonymous42119

Default Oct 09, 2019 at 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Thanks for sharing your score. As I understand it, 89 is a pretty-good score! I typically score around 100.
@Skeezyks

That's awesome (I think) that you score around 100. I'm not sure what the number means though. Does the higher number mean worsening of conditions, or better maintenance of conditions?

I've seen people post about scores over 100, or maybe they were scores in the negatives such as -100 or greater (toward the negative). It's hard to tell what these scores mean, even though I read my individual results.

My PTSD is definitely accurate. My bordering on OCD is probably accurate, though I have discussed this with my treatment teams in the past and they don't think I have this, and quite frankly, neither do I. I do like things in order, and I'm afraid of contracting yet another disease so I am a bit of a germaphobe (I take my shoes off in my home, but that is also a cultural thing because my mom is Japanese and it's tradition to do that, so it is really both; but I also spray the bottom of my shoes with Lysol once in a while, and definitely before putting them away in the closet for shoes and other items). I wash my hands a lot, and I use wipes when out and about, but I don't go overboard and remind myself constantly that I'm minimizing, not completely preventing. So, yeah, I'm not diagnosed with OCD, but I am cognizant more often than not about trace contamination, communicable diseases, germs, etc. That said, I still smoke, and I go days without showering or grooming. My CFS makes it impossible for me to have the energy (as of yet) to do everything I want to in a day.

The rest of my issues are all minor concerns that peak only when under distress.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks