Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2019 at 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Laura View Post
Struggling to get up in the morning taking me 2 hours to surface from the sofa yes I'm still sleeping on my sofa. Once up just feel exhausted I ache all over.

I've been out 3 days in a row which I guess is a positive. However the girl I was out with today says I'm not accepting that I'm depressed. She says I'm depressed and that I'm thinking of getting a job but I can't just yet as I can't look after myself. I still sleeping on the sofa. I agree I'm not doing great but maybe I could get a job maybe it would be the making of me?

She knows a lot of things about me and says I'm hiding a lot and that I'm needing help. She says I need to open up and accept people want to help. She was saying nice things to me and tbh I felt I didn't deserve it at all. I mean why do people care.... I'm a nobody
You're definitely a somebody or I've been talking to thin air all this time I think most people care because they wish the same for themselves. You'd help out a friend if the tables were turned, right?

I want to remind you that when you are manic you get very frustrated with people and feel they are abandoning you. Here you have a friend reaching out with what seems like genuine compassion and you're pushing it away. You are now the same person you were when you were manic even though a different aspect of you is at the forefront. You deserved a friend then and you deserve one now.

I think your friend is trying to offer you a hand. Please consider listening to what she has to say and take her hand. She seems to have good intentions and perhaps some insight you could use at the moment.
fern46 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bizi, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Innerzone, Miss Laura, Wild Coyote