View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Oct 09, 2019 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
I have been thinking of you an have been hoping to find the time to write to you. After reading this post, I just have to write!

I hope you are as well as possible.
I laughed with JOY as I read of your dancing!!!

Thanks for mentioning passion! Passion is important in my eyes. We can spend months, years, even decades without much, if any, passion. Some of the difficulty might be with illness, with meds, with pain and/or out of habit.

Some of mine has been habit. I have more recently become aware of the importance of passion in my life when I'd had experienced just a spark of it. I hope to cultivate much more. That spark was wonderful and I felt full of life, full of gratitude, on top of the world.

Thanks again for sharing and for mentioning a word we do not see often in a mood -related forum: PASSION!
Love that dancing emoji! And your marvelousness, my friend

We do need strong positive feelings and emotions to run through us as often as possible. I try my best to laugh as much as I can. If I can't have a big pleasure, I try to rack up as many mini ones as possible. Today was a lovely day! I hope everyone here has some loveliness to experience. Sometimes we really have to seek it out. Sometimes it's right in front of our eyes, but we have to work to see it. Feel it. Hear it. Touch it. Smell it. Breathe it...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow, bizi, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
beauflow, fern46, Wild Coyote, ~Christina