View Single Post
SlumberKitty
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Jul 2018
117.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 09, 2019 at 04:33 PM

Hi guys. Just kicking it at work. Had a lot to do this morning but not too much this afternoon so now I'm just hanging out mostly. Sometimes I get a big pile of stuff to do right at the end of the day but at the moment there's nothing pressing. The owner is coming next week and then the controller is coming the week after that. I'm really glad I cleaned my office. Really sorted through my papers and tossed a bunch of stuff that I don't think I need and if I do, well too late. I have T tonight but I don't feel like I have anything to say. I'm actually not in crisis for once so it's weird. I don't know what I am going to talk about. Maybe just keep it light. I'm really tired though. It took a long time for me to get to sleep last night. At least tomorrow I shouldn't have to come into work early. So maybe I can get a little extra sleep. Wow, I just totally zoned out there for a little bit. I was writing this and then I just like went away for a while. Maybe I'm dissociated. I don't feel quite here. Either that or I'm just exhausted. Maybe I can get a nap this weekend. HUGS to everyone Kit

Hugs from:
falcon09

Thanks for this!
Angelique67