Community Liaison

Member Since Jun 2016
70.9k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Heart Oct 09, 2019 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Laura View Post
What is going on? Lol!.... I really wish I knew!

Fern has made some great observations! I hope you can fully hear what Fern is saying!?.... I hear what Fern is saying I think it's just hard

How about you, Laura? What concerns do you have about forming new friendships?.... I'm not going to be liked, I'm not who they thought I was, I'm just not friend material, I'm a dork

I hate myself at the moment and I can't get through it. I'm sorry guys
I hope you know I am trying to be playful?
I am glad you have posted!

Miss Laura, I also often fear I won't be liked once someone really gets to know me, too.

I think this is a common concern.

Some people think I am a dork, a geek, and ... worse! While I might wish they understood me better, I cannot let them rent space in my head. I need to be with the people who accept me and want to spend time with me.

You, too!

We are all human and we are meant to have companions/friends in life.

You don't deserve to be all alone, without companionship, without support, etc.

Do you realize that many of us have some concerns/fear that we won't be liked, or that we will disappoint others, or that we will not know how to relate to new friends, etc. ???

Your concerns are very real; yet, they are not unique. Many of us have the same concerns!

Is there a way to begin a friendship that might be safe enough for you to give it a try?

I hope so because I want to take you to lunch!
I would want to if I lived near you!

Hugs from:
beauflow, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
bizi, Miss Laura