Thread: 89
View Single Post
Anonymous42119

Default Oct 09, 2019 at 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
@lillib Well... I don't know a lot about the technicalities of the Sanity Score test. My understanding has been that a score under 50 is essentially "normal". And anything under 100 is pretty good as well. Above 100, the higher the score, the more of concern the particular subscale is. But I may well have that wrong. So don't quote me on it. To my knowledge there is no such thing as a negative score in the Sanity Test. Here's a link to an article, from PC's archives, that provides just a wee bit of information on the test:

The Science Behind the Sanity Score | About Us - Psych Central

@Skeezykes - sorry, I quoted you on that above, LOL, but seriously - thank yo for the link. I will look at it soon.

So the higher the score, the more abnormal - maybe. Okie dokie. It is what it is. I'm sure my score changes and fluctuates, but I'll read the article to see what the Sanity Score/Scale means more, and if it can be used more than once. If not, I'm a humble 89. I'm not alone. We're all in this together.

I wished I were under 50, but an 89 is about right - at least for the day that I took the test. LOL.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote