View Single Post
Aviza
Magnate

Member Since Jan 2013
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Cool Oct 09, 2019 at 04:50 PM

I'm struggling a lot with wanting to eat normal meals, and chocolate is my downfall. I've lost 30 lbs, now 25 lbs. I need to lose 110 lbs. to get to a normal bmi, but I've lost my motivation.

I mean why do I care about being a normal bmi, I'm working on eating better for health, and don't mind watching it but I'm not handling being super strict with my eating anymore. Might get me a 4th husband, that actually will stick but I've been liked for looks alone before and that didn't go well.

I just can't seem to relight the fire I had now that I've reached a comfortable level. I'm a 16w from a 22W. I exercise a little, I eat pretty well including treats. I feel pretty good, some people say I don't need to lose weight, but I know I'm fat still.

I did reduce my goal to lose another 50 lbs. thinking that would motivate me, but it still hasn't really. That would be me in normal size clothes, but may require too much effort to do and maintain. I guess I don't want to change that much but don't mind a little change.

Any suggestions, tips, thoughts?

Aviza is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote