View Single Post
childofchaos831
Elder

Member Since Nov 2016
15 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 10, 2019 at 04:48 AM

I'm so tired of this ****... The depression is hitting me hard again. The stress finally took its toll on me and caused the depression to come back full force. I was fine not even 8 hrs ago... Now... Now, I just want to isolate and not go to group and just wallow at home. But if I don't go to group I won't go to school and I need to go to school.

I missed all of last week. Both sessions of the class. It's just Tuesday and Thursday. That's it. I couldn't even do that last week with the stress of the stalker coming back. I made it to class Tuesday this week, but was having a really hard time focusing on anything. I haven't gotten anything done between then and now like I had hoped. But that will be fine. I'm not as far behind as I thought I was. Other students are in it worse than me...

I've already been feeling sui from the stress and lack of sleep... I didn't sleep again tonight. Not a wink. I'm tired but I can't make myself fall asleep. Add the depression on top of everything and I'm going to have no chance...

I guess I could go try to get a couple hours of sleep now. It's better than nothing. Maybe just lying down would help. I've already taken all the medicine I'm allowed for the night. So I can't take any more to try to help me sleep.

Diagnoses:
PTSD with Dissociative Symptoms, Borderline Personality Disorder, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
childofchaos831 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, beauflow, bizi, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina