View Single Post
Anonymous445852

Default Oct 10, 2019 at 07:54 AM

I liked the post you made, at least for my own situation little turtle. I feel like being good to myself is hard but I try anyways. I feel like every time I put my needs above someone elses I'm feeling a little less love from anyone. It's also as if I'm guilty, but at the same time it is something I have to do or I'll lose hope in everything.

I'm losing hope that I can live in my situation, and then I don't know where to go from here. I wanted to talk so I hope it's ok here.

I think you've helped with your posts and you are very hard on yourself to say you should keep your mouth shut. I have a hard time doing that very thing. I live with someone and my mouth won't be quiet. I'm hurt by this persons actions and words, and it would do me good to leave but I don't know how to make myself do that. It's finances, it's where to go where I'd feel is home. It's like there's no where that would feel like home to me. It's like this, where I live now, is my home yet I'm being told I'm not wanted and even worse.

I feel like a broken record, I know what people's opinions are and they conflict with each other. I know what my thoughts are and they constantly conflict with each other.

I'm not looking for advice anymore but I'm just confused. I do know I need to be kinder to myself and take care of myself.... So I wanted to say that reading these last few posts were helpful, and I wish you a good day little turtle. We are all ok as is, and we can all make some changes to help with the depression and loneliness. I hope you know you are accepted and cared for. It is hard to know what to say all the time, but I think we all do the best we can. HUGS

Hugs from:
3rd rock, Anonymous44144, Fuzzybear, little turtle, Rohag, Thirty shades

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, little turtle, Thirty shades